dimecres, 25 de maig del 2011

Oral Presentation: The Royal Wedding.



PRESENTATION
We made a powerpoint with photos of the Royal Family, for got more attention of the audience and did a funny the presentation.
We spent around 4,5 minutes.

BODY LANGUAGE
I was nervous and I looked to the public but I read a little bit.

STRUCTURE

We organist the structure chronologically.

CONTENT
The information was correct,we show photos of the people we were talking and we used exempels .

LANGUAGE
We spent a lot of time making the content and revising the grammar. I think it was correct, and the vocabulary was rich too.
In a few moments we repeated some words and I pronoune bad because I was nervous.

PHONETICS
I pronounce all the words properly, but I was very nervous and some words maybe I didn't pronounce very well.







I made ​​a power point but the page is uploaded wrong. Later I'll try to hang on another page.





Anglès kate and william

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada