dimecres, 5 d’octubre del 2011

Oral Presentation : My summer holidays!! (:

Writing:

The first days of my summer holiday I went to Campus Berni Alvarez in Camprodon. I stayed seven days and every day I played basketball. I got up at seven o’clock and at eight o'clock I went to run into the forest. Then I had breakfast and after that I went for training. At one o'clock the train finished and I went for lunch and then I went for training again. At nine o'clock I went for dinner and at ten o'clock I went to a pavilion to do competitions of three vs three .

A week later I went to Campus Jordi Trias in Banyoles which lasted seven days. The campus started at nine o'clock and finished at five o'clock. At half past nine the train started and finished at eleven o'clock. Then I went to swim on lake. At half past one I went to lunch and then I went for training again.

In late summer I went to snt. Antoni de Calonge with my family. I swam on the sea and I sunbathed. I don't like the sea very much... I PREFER THE SWIMMING POOL!

What I like most of the summer is spend every evening with my friends and play football , or swim in the lake, go to the cinema, go to the Parc de la Draga etc..

What I liked the least was to do my summer homework.. BUT I LOVE MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!...

Video:




Observation of my presentation:
In general the presentation is good. I haven't made ​​grammatical errors but i spoke some words with catalan. I used one resource, the POWER POINT although I did not go too well because I didn't kept the photographs in the pendrife. The POWER POINT is good and beautiful but i did worked one slide. I looked my audience all the time but some words i haven't remembered and i looked the paper. I did gestures and movement to hold the attention of my audience. I organized my ideas in the order of importance. I used discourse markers to make me ideas more clear( First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,finally..) I said what I thought EX: "I prefer the swimming pool that the beach". I did check my grammar (verbs, names,adjectives). I used rich vocabulary and sentences linkers (but,because,also).

THIS IS MY OPINION!(: and what is your opinion?



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada