1. What is global warming?Global warming is the current rise in the average temperature of Earth's oceans and atmosphere.
2. What is the process involved in the greenhouse effect?The greenhouse effect is a naturally occurring process that aids in heating the Earth's surface and atmosphere. It results from the fact that certain atmospheric gases, such as carbon dioxide, water vapor, and methane, are able to change the energy balance of the planet by absorbing longwave radiation emitted from the Earth's surface. Without the greenhouse effect life on this planet would probably not exist as the average temperature of the Earth would be a chilly -18° Celsius, rather than the present 15° Celsius.
3. What signs warn us about global warming?The temperature increases, sea level rises and icebergs are melting.
4. Can you quote another term for global warming?Yes, Greenhouse effect increases
5. Watch the video and explain this idea: Global warming: panic or reality?This video tells us that global warming exists. He is currently climbing the greenhouse effect. That hurts us. Also many people believe it is panic but it is actually true. Because the humans are going pollution global warming of the Earth.
THE BIG QUESTION:
What can we do to stop global warming? Suggest five ideas.
1.Reduce pollution gases companies.
2.Use renewable energy.
3.Use public transportation.
4.Using the car less
5. We can use low consumption light bulbs
You can hear the questions and answers of Global Warming: Panic or reality?
Here you can see another video of Global Warming.