dilluns, 28 de gener del 2013

Ask for and give information

Arnau: Hello!
Francesc: Hi there. Can I help you?
Pau: Yes... I'm staying in Serinyà with a firend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?
Albert: Yes, there are day trips for the Caves of Serinyà. I'll get you a leaflet.
Arnau: Thank you.
Francesc: That sounds good. What time do the trips leave?
Albert: They're fairly regular - they go every day except Sunday at ten to twelve.
Francesc: OK: And how much is te trip? We've got student cards.
Albert: Let's see. Well, in that case it's $10 per person. The full price is $20.
Arnau: Aha...
Pau: That's fine.
Francesc: We'll go on Monday, then. Do we need to book it?
Albert: I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada